Great! You got to this page because you are interesting in my photography. I am very thankful that you are considering me to be your photographer. I am extremely passionate about what I do so every time someone reaches out to me I feel like the luckiest person in the world. Below are the structures for my pricing, I hope you find this helpful. Please let me know if you have any questions and I am open to answering all of them!
Your wedding is the most important day of your life. Your pictures are really just about celebrating your love and life together. It’s a chance to capture moments that tell your story, embrace individuality, showcase creativity, and illustrate the love you share. I like to keep things laid back and stylish with a bit of quirk and the result is photos to share who you are with the ones you love.
Aside from having photos of the two of you, the engagement session is when we really get to know each other. Both you, me, and the camera. It’s the perfect way for us to learn a lot about each other’s personalities; it’s amazing how much I learn about how couples interact with each other just hanging out for a few hours taking photos. I truly recommend doing an Engagement session so it will make it easier for you and me on your wedding day. I also offer Bridal sessions, day after and trash the dress. These can be added to any of your wedding packages.
Often, the experience of seeing your photos actually printed in a physical/tangible form can be forgotten about. It’s an important factor to consider when you’re thinking about what you truly want out of your wedding photos. Sometimes it’s just a totally different feeling to pull out a wedding album than it is to boot up your computer. To look at ink instead of pixels. To hold the memories of your day in your hands.
- All Wedding packages require a $500 Non-Refundable retainer. The full payment will be made 14 days before the wedding date.
How do we book and pay?
- Once a date is agreed upon, a contract and invoice for the retainer will need to be completed before your date is locked.
- I love traveling so I am willing to go anywhere for your wedding. The only thing I require is a 2 night stay at a hotel of your choice within 10 miles of the photography location. If the location is more than 50 miles from the zip code 77041, mileage will be charged at $1 per mile after 50 miles. For locations that require air fares, a round trip flight must be provided for myself and the second shooter if applicable.
Are all of the photos we get edited?
- Yes, I only deliver edited photos. I carefully match exposure and colors while adding a bit of my style into the photos.
Do you provide prints and distribution release?
- I sure do! You can print wherever you want and you can post them all over the internet. I also provide albums through my partner labs if you want them professionally done.
What is the online gallery?
- Fully processed, edited, and downloadable printable high resolution jpeg images.
- No but I can educate you on why I do not... Did you know that most of the stuff you see Pinterest are from a stylized shoot? These photos do not reflect a real wedding day. They are very much posed and sometimes can take hours to set up. A wedding is an uncontrolled event and we do not have the time to set these shots up. These are the reasons why I do not require a shot list. I want the creativity to flow and I want to be able to give you the pics you hired me for. Following a list of photos will hold me back from giving you the epic photos that you deserve.
Can my friends and family take pictures during the wedding or during my session?
- They sure can, as long as they stay out of the way during important moments and are not a distraction to my work.
Do you have any insurance for your business?
- Yes, let me know if I need to provide the information for your venue.
Do you have a back up plan?
- Yes I have different cameras and a bunch of extra equipment on the wedding day to prevent any issues. I want to be safe always. We come home and back up your photos onto different hard drives in different locations.