- All Wedding packages require a $500 Non-Refundable retainer. The full payment will be made 14 days before the wedding date.
How do we book and pay?
- Once a date is agreed upon, a contract and invoice for the retainer will need to be completed before your date is locked.
- I love traveling so I am willing to go anywhere for your wedding. The only thing I require is a 2 night stay at a hotel of your choice within 10 miles of the photography location. If the location is more than 50 miles from the zip code 77041, mileage will be charged at $1 per mile after 50 miles. For locations that require air fares, a round trip flight must be provided for myself and the second shooter if applicable.
Are all of the photos we get edited?
- Yes, I only deliver edited photos. I careful match exposure and colors while adding a bit of my style into the photos.
Do you provide prints and distribution release?
- I sure do! You can print wherever you want and you can post them all over the internet. I also provide Albums through my partner labs if you want them professionally done.
What is the online gallery?
- Fully processed, edited, and downloadable printable high resolution jpeg images.
- No but I can educate you on why I do not... Did you know that most of the stuff you see Pinterest are from a stylized shoot? These photos do not reflect a real wedding day. They are very much posed and sometimes can take hours to set up. A wedding is an uncontrolled event and we do not have the time to set these shots up. These are the reasons why I do not require a shot list. I want the creativity to flow and I want to be able to give you the pics you hired me for. Following a list of photos will hold me back from giving you the epic photos you deserve.
Can my friends and family take pictures during the wedding or during my session?
- They sure can, as long as they stay out of the way during important moments and are not a distraction to my work.
Do you have any insurance for your business?
- Yes, let me know if I need to provide the information for your venue.
Do you have a back up plan?
- Yes I have different cameras and a bunch of extra equipment on the wedding day to prevent any issues. I want to be safe always. We come home and back up your photos onto different hard drives in different locations.